Rental Contract Terms & Conditions
Wright Music, Inc. Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
1) Wright Music, Inc. ("LESSOR") rents the instrument(s) and accessories (collectively the "INSTRUMENT") listed on this form to the customer ("YOU" or "LESSEE"
2) The INSTRUMENT is, and shall remain at all times, the property of LESSOR.
3) YOU agree to be responsible for the INSTRUMENT while in your care. The INSTRUMENT shall be used by the above named student only. YOU agree to keep the INSTRUMENT in its proper case/cover, or on an approved stand in a safe area, when not in use. YOU further agree that, when transporting, the INSTRUMENT, YOU shall do so in its appropriate case/cove and under condition(s) that will not harm the INSTRUMENT.
4) YOU are responsible of the full replacement value of the INSTRUMENT if lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair, or not returned in accordance with this Agreement.
5) LESSOR must be notified if the INSTRUMENT is to be kept at any address other than as stated above or if there is any change to any of the information set forth above. YOU further agree to notify LESSOR if the INSTRUMENT becomes damaged, lost, or stolen. All notices by LESSEE must be in writing and sent to LESSOR within ten (10) days after the event requiring notice.
6) YOU will not have any repairs performed on the INSTRUMENT by anyone other than LESSOR. Any such unauthorized repair voids the Damage Protection Plan ("DPP") if applicable and all warranties.
7) YOU agree to return the INSTRUMENT to LESSOR in the same condition as received, less normal wear and tear on or before the end date above. A late fee in the amount of $5.00 per week shall be charged for any INSTRUMENT returned after the end date.
8) If the INSTRUMENT or any part is not returned to LESSOR in accordance with this Agreement, LESSOR reserves the right to charge YOU the value of the INSTRUMENT plus accrued rental charges, late charges, interest, and any and all legal fees incurred due to YOUR failure to return the INSTRUMENT in accordance with this Agreement.
9) LESSOR reserves the right to charge the credit card left on file without notice to obtain payment of unpaid amounts older than thirty (30) days. Your signature on this Agreement constitutes your consent to such charges.
10) There is no refund for early termination of this agreement.
Damage Protection Plan
All Wright Music rentals come with the Damage Protection Plan (DPP). This plan is not optional and is not sold separately, it is included in the price of the rental.
The Damage Protection Plan covers you for the LABOR COSTS of repairable damage done to the instrument during the course of the rental contract, as well as any maintenance the instrument may require.
The Damage Protection Plan does not cover the following:
- Malicious or abusive damage
- Damage caused by misuse
- Replacement of missing or damaged parts ( i.e. strings, bridges, reeds, mouthpieces)
- Theft of instrument
- Loss of instrument
- Instruments damaged beyond repair
Rental instruments receive top priority in our repair shop. We pledge to do our best to provide students will the best performing instruments in the shortest amount of time, so that students are not without their instruments for extended periods of time. Wright Music does not provide loaner instruments to clients while their instruments are being repaired.
We provide quality rental instruments to Port Washington, Manhasset, Glen Cove, North Shore, Great Neck, Herricks, Roslyn, Oyster Bay, and many other Nassau school districts. These rental instruments are fully serviced in-house. We process many of our instrument rentals right here on our website through our simple to use rental instrument portal.